Economic Laws Practice and Gall solicitors co-hosted a webinar on December 11, 2020, on providing practical considerations for Indian corporates on how to litigate and arbitrate in Hong Kong. The focus of the discussion was on:
- Arbitration in India
- Overview of the procedure of Litigation in Hong Kong
- Enforcement of Indian Awards in Hong Kong
- The availability of anti-suit injunctions suits and the Hong Kong judiciary’s pro arbitration approach and availability of interim measures in Mainland China
- Third Party funding for arbitration
- Hong Kong as a neutral and effective arbitration seat
- Naresh Thacker, Partner, Economic Laws Practice
- Chris Wong, Executive Partner, Gall
- Kajal Aswani, Partner, Gall
- Eric Ng, Managing Counsel, HKIAC
To watch the video of the webinar please click here.
To view the presentation please click here.