The domain name www.elplaw.in (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is owned by Economic Laws Practice, a Partnership Firm incorporated under the provision of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932, having its registered office at 109, A-Wing, Dalamal Towers, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 (hereinafter referred to as “ELP” or “Us” or “We” or “Our”).
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of ELP Website and shall not transact or use Website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. ELP reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to ELP’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
By using the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Name and Password, and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Login Name.
When you register to receive ELP’s newsletters/updates, you consent to receive communication via electronic records from ELP as and when required.
If you wish to stop receiving updates/newsletters from ELP, please follow the procedure mentioned in the updates/emails or as contained here.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following:
– You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit or share any information which
– You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
– You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
– You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
– You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or any of our clients that you may be aware of or any potential clients or ELP’s domain name (www.elplaw.in) or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of ELP or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of ELP’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by Us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or ELP’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to ELP.
– You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
– You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the IT Act and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force) and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your registration on our Website. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
– It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. ELP does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
– ELP retains the right to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to Your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
KINDLY NOTE THAT ELP STRICLTY PROHIBITS ANY OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT ON OUR WEDSITE. Please choose carefully Content you wish to post on Our Website and the Content you provide to other Users. This Content must not include any or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter.
STRINGENT PENAL AND CRIMINAL ACTIONS WILL BE INITIATED AGAINST THOSE FOUND INDULGING IN ABOVE MENTIONED ACTIVITIES
Any User who publishes or transmits or causes to be published in the electronic form, any material IN violation of the above, shall be strictly treated under the Section 67 of the IT Act and as per the provisions of Indian Penal Code and other appropriate statutes may be applicable. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other Users may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and ELP assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the services provided by ELP by any person, please contact us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to disclosure of any personal information about You and Your use of the Website including its contents, without your Your permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
You agree that Your use of the Website shall be at Your sole risk to the fullest extent permitted by law. ELP, its partners, consultants, employees and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and Your use thereof. ELP makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Website’s content, information, software, products, features and services or the content of any sites linked to this Website and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from Your access to and use of Our Website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of Our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from Our Website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through Our Website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delay in operation or transmission in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website.
ELP will not be held responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liabilty or otherwise. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on any of the ELP’s services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in connection with ELP’s services.
This Website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.
Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, ELP does not warrant that:
ELP shall not be liable to You or any User in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. ELP does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Publications available on this site provide general information only. They do not constitute legal advice or seek to be an exhaustive statement of the law. You should take legal advice on any particular matter which concerns You. If You do require advice, please get in touch with Us
Neither ELP nor its partners, employees, consultants and/or agents shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind including but not limited to loss of profits, business interruption and/or loss of information or data whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that ELP shall not be liable for User submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with You.
ELP may limit Your activity, immediately remove Your information, warn other Users of Your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Your registration and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
Electronic links to this site are prohibited without the consent of ELP.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website, and the internet links established here. However, because of the nature of the medium and the risks of interruption and disruption, any and all liability which might arise from Your use or reliance on the information or links contained on the Website is excluded.
We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any content or on software downloaded from any website linked from this Website.
YOU AND ELP AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.