Aditya Khadria, Partner, Economic Laws Practice (ELP) has authored an article for moneycontrol.com titled ‘Purchasing a residential property? Be aware of these things’. Rahul Veera, Principal Associate and Bharat Jain, Principal Associate at ELP also contributed to the article.
In his article, Aditya talks about things to watch out while purchasing a residential property.
– A thorough due diligence should be carried out prior to the investment
– Amidst the advent of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (RERA), all new projects are required to be registered with the RERA Authority established for the state
– Society and government dues
– Ascertain whether all property taxes have been paid by the seller
– Ascertain whether the project (in case of new development) is approved by any particular bank
Read the detailed article here: https://bit.ly/38zAhvg